Dedicated to service
Unlock Your Customer Service Potential
A robust FMS is of huge importance in a field service organization. Time is of the essence and outstanding customer service is critical in today’s competitive business environment. With staff deployed in the field you need to capture accurate data to make time-pressured business decisions. Improve your operational efficiency with Austrac resource management solutions and optimise your field service operation today.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the field with real-time job status alerts and two-way messaging with field staff.
- Create reporting to analyse geofence entry and exit around customer locations and the duration of on-site visits to ensure customer service agreements are met and your reputation for excellent customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Use the Engine Monitor to create configurable business rules to automate both basic and advanced operational processes, enabling you to focus on the important things.
- Route drivers more efficiently according to availability, load type, or/and send route and destination information directly to the navigation system.
- Create and assign jobs to vehicles and drivers on the move, monitor job status in real time and automate delivery confirmation and invoicing with Austrac’s job management functionality.
- Monitor expensive assets and cargoes, and protect them against theft or damage.
- Know your drivers are safe and cargo secure with alerts triggered by real-time events sent directly to your screen, email or phone by SMS.
- Monitor driver behaviour; with Austrac you can replay historical vehicle’s activity, view the path taken by the vehicle, assess your driver’s speed and behaviour, and monitor for vehicle misuse..
The Austrac solution puts mobile resource management into the palm of your hand. Use our iPhone App to monitor your vehicle locations, create and assign jobs, or send messages to drivers. Send job information, directions and messages to a field worker who may be outside the vehicle. Austrac’s phone messaging allows an Austrac user to communicate with field workers via smartphone rather than requiring a dedicated in-vehicle display.